Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marko
marko

Character Information
Character Name: Josh_Woods

Josh Woods's Helper Application Empty Josh Woods's Helper Application

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am
PART A - BASIC INFORMATION
In-Game Name: Josh_Woods
Level: 1
Hours: 4
Real Age: 17
Timezone: GMT+1

PART B - QUESTIONS
What Languages do you speak? ( You must Undestand, Speak, and write the language): French English and Arabic
Do you have Discord? (If Yes, write your discord full name with numbers.): Marko Street#3108
Why do you want to be a Community Helper? ( 50 Words Minimum): There's a lot of reasons why I wish to become a helper, but one of these reasons means the most to the server and me. Everytime a player asks something, and doesn't get a good enough answer, the player doesn't know what to do exactly, so he either deathmatches, metagames or does things that are mainly against the server rules. So what my point is here, the more questions are answered, the more likely a person is gonna become a better roleplay, and maybe even better SA:MP personality. What's better than seeing someone ask a question, answering it, then seeing that particular player succeed in what he or she is trying to do? - I've always wanted to help people in any way, maybe I can't help the poor people and give them large wads of cash, but I can help players that are in need of assistance easily. Besides getting to help other people by being a helper, I can also make even more new friends, that way I can gain even more roleplaying experience, and I could significantly improve in many ways.
Why should we pick you as a Community Helper? (100 Words Minimum): I can handle this position because of my past experience and gamemode acknlowedge, and i 'd say because of my dedication to the community.  I also  make sure that the player/newbie is  no longer confused, i am willing  to answer questions on /n as  it’s almost a primary job for the helper, i will make sure i am always respectful, humble and calm and never be offensive/insulting and always act professional and mainly don't break any rules as getting admin jailed will most definitely lead to circumstances to even removal from the H-team, and I do really think I have the skills and qualifications to do such a job.

What is a Community Helper's duty to the server? (25 Words Minimum): A helper's main duty is to guide new players and assist them at any time. Besides that, a helper to a new player should be like a friend, answer to their questions calmly. When a player is new and doesent know how to roleplay its the helper's duty to teach him the rules and how to NOT break them.
Do you have any previous Experience on other servers as a Helper? (If Yes, List the server and Helper Rank): OSRP - R3 / AWRP - R3 / CERP - R4 / HZRP – R2 / IMRP – R5
If you could suggest one thing for the server what would you suggest? (Make sure you are detailed): less DM, more reality
If you could recommend someone for Helper who would it be? And Why should they be Helper? (Make sure to link their Profile): i don’t know, all of the good peeps are admins/helpers already, but i’d say mohli <3
Have you applied for Helper before? (If Yes, Link your old Application): Nope

PART C - PUNISHMENT
Have you ever been banned? (Don't lie we can check logs.)(If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been warned by an Admin? (If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been Admin Jailed? (If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been kicked for breaking the rules? (Is Yes, Why?): Nope

PART D - AGREEMENT
By posting this application you understand that you can NOT bother anyone to read your application and that you must wait. That if you ask  
anyone to read your application you will be automatically denied no matter how good the application is. That you will abide by ALL server  
rules and if you break any you will be dismissed from the Helper Team.

NOTE: i will be on LOA untill 23th (next week)  ty
Biggie
Biggie

Josh Woods's Helper Application Empty Re: Josh Woods's Helper Application

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Denied due to known trollish behaviour.
Jimmy Kudo
Jimmy Kudo

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm
Select/Unselect multi-quote

Jimmy Kudo Helper Application Empty Josh Woods's Helper Application

PART A - BASIC INFORMATION
In-Game Name: Jimmy_Kudo
Level: 1
Hours: 2
Real Age: 16
Timezone: GMT+1

PART B - QUESTIONS
What Languages do you speak? ( You must Undestand, Speak, and write the language): French English and Arabic
Do you have Discord? (If Yes, write your discord full name with numbers.): Marko Street#3108
Why do you want to be a Community Helper? ( 50 Words Minimum): There's a lot of reasons why I wish to become a helper, but one of these reasons means the most to the server and me. Everytime a player asks something, and doesn't get a good enough answer, the player doesn't know what to do exactly, so he either deathmatches, metagames or does things that are mainly against the server rules. So what my point is here, the more questions are answered, the more likely a person is gonna become a better roleplay, and maybe even better SA:MP personality. What's better than seeing someone ask a question, answering it, then seeing that particular player succeed in what he or she is trying to do? - I've always wanted to help people in any way, maybe I can't help the poor people and give them large wads of cash, but I can help players that are in need of assistance easily. Besides getting to help other people by being a helper, I can also make even more new friends, that way I can gain even more roleplaying experience, and I could significantly improve in many ways.
Why should we pick you as a Community Helper? (100 Words Minimum): I can handle this position because of my past experience and gamemode acknlowedge, and i 'd say because of my dedication to the community. I also make sure that the player/newbie is no longer confused, i am willing to answer questions on /n as it’s almost a primary job for the helper, i will make sure i am always respectful, humble and calm and never be offensive/insulting and always act professional and mainly don't break any rules as getting admin jailed will most definitely lead to circumstances to even removal from the H-team, and I do really think I have the skills and qualifications to do such a job.

What is a Community Helper's duty to the server? (25 Words Minimum): A helper's main duty is to guide new players and assist them at any time. Besides that, a helper to a new player should be like a friend, answer to their questions calmly. When a player is new and doesent know how to roleplay its the helper's duty to teach him the rules and how to NOT break them.
Do you have any previous Experience on other servers as a Helper? (If Yes, List the server and Helper Rank): OSRP - R3 / AWRP - R3 / CERP - R4 / HZRP – R2 / IMRP – R5
If you could suggest one thing for the server what would you suggest? (Make sure you are detailed): less DM, more reality
If you could recommend someone for Helper who would it be? And Why should they be Helper? (Make sure to link their Profile): i don’t know, all of the good peeps are admins/helpers already, but i’d say mohli <3
Have you applied for Helper before? (If Yes, Link your old Application): Nope

PART C - PUNISHMENT
Have you ever been banned? (Don't lie we can check logs.)(If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been warned by an Admin? (If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been Admin Jailed? (If Yes, Why?): Nope
Have you ever been kicked for breaking the rules? (Is Yes, Why?): Nope

PART D - AGREEMENT
By posting this application you understand that you can NOT bother anyone to read your application and that you must wait. That if you ask
anyone to read your application you will be automatically denied no matter how good the application is. That you will abide by ALL server
rules and if you break any you will be dismissed from the Helper Team.

Thank You
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum