Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Biggie
Biggie

Helper Applications Format Empty Helper Applications Format

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:46 pm
Community Helper Application Format
(Name your application "In-Game Name - Helper Application")

PART A - BASIC INFORMATION
In-Game Name: Answer Here
Level: Answer Here
Hours: Answer Here
Real Age: Answer Here
Timezone: Answer Here

PART B - QUESTIONS
What Languages do you speak? ( You must Undestand, Speak, and write the language): Answer Here
Do you have Discord? (If Yes, write your discord full name with numbers.): Answer Here
Why do you want to be a Community Helper? ( 50 Words Minimum): Answer Here
Why should we pick you as a Community Helper? (100 Words Minimum): Answer Here
What is a Community Helper's duty to the server? (25 Words Minimum): Answer Here
Do you have any previous Experience on other servers as a Helper? (If Yes, List the server and Helper Rank): Answer Here
If you could suggest one thing for the server what would you suggest? (Make sure you are detailed): Answer Here
If you could recommend someone for Helper who would it be? And Why should they be Helper? (Make sure to link their Profile): Answer Here
Have you applied for Helper before? (If Yes, Link your old Application): Answer Here

PART C - PUNISHMENT
Have you ever been banned? (Don't lie we can check logs.)(If Yes, Why?): Answer Here
Have you ever been warned by an Admin? (If Yes, Why?): Answer Here
Have you ever been Admin Jailed? (If Yes, Why?): Answer Here
Have you ever been kicked for breaking the rules? (Is Yes, Why?): Answer Here

PART D - AGREEMENT
By posting this application you understand that you can NOT bother anyone to read your application and that you must wait. That if you ask anyone to read your application you will be automatically denied no matter how good the application is. That you will abide by ALL server rules and if you break any you will be dismissed from the Helper Team.

Code:
[b][u]PART A - BASIC INFORMATION[/u][/b]
In-Game Name: [i]Answer Here[/i]
Level: [i]Answer Here[/i]
Hours: [i]Answer Here[/i]
Real Age: [i]Answer Here[/i]
Timezone: [i]Answer Here[/i]

[u][b]PART B - QUESTIONS[/b][/u]
What Languages do you speak? ( You must Undestand, Speak, and write the language): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Do you have Discord? (If Yes, write your discord full name with numbers.): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Why do you want to be a Community Helper? ( 50 Words Minimum): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Why should we pick you as a Community Helper? (100 Words Minimum): [i]Answer Here[/i]
What is a Community Helper's duty to the server? (25 Words Minimum): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Do you have any previous Experience on other servers as a Helper? (If Yes, List the server and Helper Rank): [i]Answer Here[/i]
If you could suggest one thing for the server what would you suggest? (Make sure you are detailed): [i]Answer Here[/i]
If you could recommend someone for Helper who would it be? And Why should they be Helper? (Make sure to link their Profile): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Have you applied for Helper before? (If Yes, Link your old Application): [i]Answer Here[/i]

[u][b]PART C - PUNISHMENT[/b][/u]
Have you ever been banned? (Don't lie we can check logs.)(If Yes, Why?): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Have you ever been warned by an Admin? (If Yes, Why?): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Have you ever been Admin Jailed? (If Yes, Why?): [i]Answer Here[/i]
Have you ever been kicked for breaking the rules? (Is Yes, Why?): [i]Answer Here[/i]

[u][b]PART D - AGREEMENT[/b][/u]
By posting this application you understand that you can NOT bother anyone to read your application and that you must wait. That if you ask anyone to read your application you will be automatically denied no matter how good the application is. That you will abide by ALL server rules and if you break any you will be dismissed from the Helper Team.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum