Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bubblegum©
Bubblegum©

[LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted] Empty [LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted]

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 pm
[LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted] YjxES6r

In Character:

1.Name: Victoria Strauchen

2.Date of Birth: 25/2/1990

3.Gender: Female

4.Phone Number: 244901

5.Home Adress: N/a

6.Current Occupation: N/a

7.Have you ever been convicted of a felony?: Nope

8.Biography(Minimum of 100 words): Born and raised in the UK, a very un-sheltered childhood exposed to many street life gangs and understood cars at a very early age. Intelligence was never one of my problems, during schooling life even though I rarely paid attention it was easy for me to grasp the most advanced of concepts, leaving school with A+ in English, Science and Mathematics which allowed me to progress into other fields of interest if needed. Went to college and University, studying psychology and left University with a degree in said subject. In my spare time away from studying, I would work on my cars having a fascination for classics as well as new, favourite car to drive is the Ford Mustang Shelby, that thing is a beast and rides like the wind. A few years later, applied to be a psychology mentor in my local police station, able to read and understand inmates and help distressed officers. After saving up enough money, then decided to move to America to start fresh, bringing all my relevant qualifications over, sadly getting into a life of a street racer but quit due to wanting to utilise my talents and brain, deciding to apply for the police force instead.

9.Motivation for joining the LSPD?(100 words): I believe that every citizen out there deserves to be protected and the law upheld no matter what class, colour or creed they may be. I want to make a positive change in everyone's lives where they can look back and know that they had the choice to do better and chose to do so. The personal growth is important too, I want to be able to grow as an individual and expand on my talents to further my progression in life and in the force, bringing communities and people together alike. I honestly believe I can achieve all this and more and wish to do so.    

10.Why should we choose you over other applicants?(50 words) I am a quick thinker, fast puzzle solving person. I always think outside the box on most things and would like to bring these talents into the force to be able to share with the rest of the PD in future cases and scenarios. I believe that I have much to bring and would love the opportunity.

11.Possesed Licenses:
[X]Driving License
[*]Firearm License
[*]Business License

Put an "X" on the licenses that you own.

12.Do you have any skills that could help us and you during your service in the LSPD?:Puzzle solver. Abstract thinking. Fast driver and street knowledgable.

Out of Character

1.Name: Kyra.

2.Age:29

3.Country: UK

4.Discord username: N/a

5.Gender Female.

I, Victoria Strauchen declare that everything in this application is true and is my own work. I also understand that I can be denied for giving incorrect information and permanently excluded from re-applying to the Los Santos Police Department if the information in this application is proven to be false.

Date Signed: 15/6/19

Signature: VS.
Alfeuille
Alfeuille

[LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted] Empty Re: [LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted]

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:35 am
Dear Ms.Strauchen, your application is Pending Interview, head to the Los Santos Police Station for further instructions or wait for a call from one of our officers regarding your interview.

OOC Note: You need to have discord as it's important.

Signed,
LSPD Chief - Garry Maurice
Jimmy Kudo
Jimmy Kudo

[LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted] Empty Los Santos Police Department "Jimmy_Kudo" {Accepted}

Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:24 am
[LSPD Application] Jimmy Strauchen[Accepted] Jimmy_Kudo [LSPD Application] Jimmy Kudo Arrow > [Accepted] <

Post by Bubblegum© on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:43 pm
[LSPD Application] Jimmy Kudo[Accepted]

In Character:

1.Name: Jimmy Kudo

2.Date of Birth: 26/5/2003

3.Gender: Male

4.Phone Number: 970957

5.Home Adress: N/a

6.Current Occupation: N/a

7.Have you ever been convicted of a felony?: Nope

8.Biography(Minimum of 100 words): Born and raised in the UK, a very un-sheltered childhood exposed to many street life gangs and understood cars at a very early age. Intelligence was never one of my problems, during schooling life even though I rarely paid attention it was easy for me to grasp the most advanced of concepts, leaving school with A+ in English, Science and Mathematics which allowed me to progress into other fields of interest if needed. Went to college and University, studying psychology and left University with a degree in said subject. In my spare time away from studying, I would work on my cars having a fascination for classics as well as new, favourite car to drive is the Ford Mustang Shelby, that thing is a beast and rides like the wind. A few years later, applied to be a psychology mentor in my local police station, able to read and understand inmates and help distressed officers. After saving up enough money, then decided to move to America to start fresh, bringing all my relevant qualifications over, sadly getting into a life of a street racer but quit due to wanting to utilise my talents and brain, deciding to apply for the police force instead.

9.Motivation for joining the LSPD?(100 words): I believe that every citizen out there deserves to be protected and the law upheld no matter what class, colour or creed they may be. I want to make a positive change in everyone's lives where they can look back and know that they had the choice to do better and chose to do so. The personal growth is important too, I want to be able to grow as an individual and expand on my talents to further my progression in life and in the force, bringing communities and people together alike. I honestly believe I can achieve all this and more and wish to do so.    

10.Why should we choose you over other applicants?(50 words) I am a quick thinker, fast puzzle solving person. I always think outside the box on most things and would like to bring these talents into the force to be able to share with the rest of the PD in future cases and scenarios. I believe that I have much to bring and would love the opportunity.

11.Possesed Licenses:
[X]Driving License
[*]Firearm License
[*]Business License

Put an "X" on the licenses that you own.

12.Do you have any skills that could help us and you during your service in the LSPD?:Puzzle solver. Abstract thinking. Fast driver and street knowledgable.

Out of Character

1.Name: Jimmy.

2.Age:16

3.Country: EN

4.Discord username:Jimmy Kudo

5.Gender Male.
Sponsored content

[LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted] Empty Re: [LSPD Application] Victoria Strauchen[Accepted]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum